5 Dad blogs you should be reading
Over the past six months I’ve discovered several dad blogs, each with their own unique take on fatherhood. As a source for inspiration they have been invaluable as I stumble my way through fatherhood and blogging.
Whether you are a new dad or an experienced father there is bound to be something interesting for you.
In no particular order, here are 5 dad blogs you should be reading:
- Almighty Dad. Since 2004, Keith has been a stay at home dad. This has given him an endless supply of topics to write about. Everything from adoption to workouts is covered with no shortage of detail.
- Simple Father. Don’t let the simple name fool you. This blog is full of insightful advice for fathers. Simple Father’s Scott has a refreshing writing style that is clear, and simple (duh) without losing any personality. Each post reads like it’s own little story.
- Calgary Daddy. Dad blogs are a relatively small niche. So I was surprised to come across a dad blogger that lives so close to me. (Only a hour away.) Calgary Daddy is one man’s journey through fatherhood. Updated frequently with experiences from his daily life this blog shows why being a dad is the greatest job in the world!
- A Dad Thing. Jared has been running A Dad Thing for over 3 years. His blog is stuffed full with advice, personal stories, and reviews. If it is important to dads, chances are Jared has posted about it.
- Dad Blogs. Started by two dads, Dad Blogs is one of the largest community for dad bloggers to connect. With a blog directory, community, and featured posts Dad Blogs is the place for any blogging father.
Do you have a blog you’d like to see on this list? Let me know.
What is your favorite parenting blog?