I follow almost 30 mom and dad blogs. Every day my RSS reader is stuffed full of awesome posts. Some of them are informative, and others thought provoking or just down right hilarious.
So I’ve decided to start a weekly roundup posts that I’ve found helpful or entertaining. Every friday I will dig through Google Reader and highlight posts from other mom or dad bloggers.
Lets take a look at what our friends on other great parenting blogs have been working on for the past week. Here are 4 links that caught my eye, and hopefully you’ll enjoy them as much as I did!
- 10 People Who Make Parenting Harder – As if being a parent isn’t hard enough, there is always someone out there looking to foil your plans!
- How to Commit the Perfect Toy Murder – Every parent has that one toy that they loathe. Make it ‘disappear’ with the perfect plan.
- Today I Thought Twice About Killing – A dad gets a new love for our creepy, crawling, little friends.
- Bra Shopping With Daddy - If you have a daughter, this will be you. How to handle the challenges of raising daughters like a pro.
So what are you waiting for? Why are you still reading this? Go on, check them out! You won’t be disappointed!
And for all you mom or dad bloggers out there, I’m always looking for new blogs to follow. Follow me on twitter and send me a link to your blog and you could see your next post on the weekly roundup!
- 5 Dad blogs you should be reading
- 5 Dad Blogs You Should Be Reading
- How to be a Great Dad – Mega List!
Tagged as: Weekly Link Roundup